"The Greatest Salesman in the World" by OG Mandino is an inspirational tale of how to live a full, happy life and to find success in everything you undertake. Told as a story there are 10 scrolls used to reveal the secrets of becoming the greatest salesman in the world, but beyond that, the greatest person in the world. The 10 scrolls cover some very basic affirmations that can help anyone overcome their fears and live as they are meant to live -
Scroll #1
- Today I begin a new life.
Scroll #1
- Today I begin a new life.
Scroll #2
- I will greet this day with love in my heart.
Scroll #3
- I will persist until I succeed.
Scroll #4
- I am nature's greatest miracle.
Scroll #5
- I will live this day as if it were my last.
Scroll #6
- Today I will be the master of my emotions.
Scroll #7
- I will laugh at the world. (This too shall pass)
Scroll #8
- Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
Scroll #9
- I will act now.
Scroll #10
- I will pray for guidance.
So if you are looking for tips on how to ask questions or close deals, this book will not reveal this in a format perhaps you are seeking, but if you do follow the lessons you can achieve anything you wish in any aspect of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment